the Class 101 two car Diesel Multiple Unit (DMU) captures the character of these first generation DMUs to a tee. Featuring detailed bodywork and interiors, the bogies have been finely rendered and all of the chassis-mounted equipment is present and correct too. The exquisite livery application is the icing on the cake for this N scale model, with the verdant paintwork enhanced by the silver window frames and cream lining and ‘speed whiskers’ – a livery synonymous with these early multiple units. Mechanically, the model is driven by a three pole motor with flywheel and directional lighting is fitted to both vehicles – for ultimate realism this model is also SOUND FITTED!
- Graham Farish N Scale
- Era 5
- Pristine BR Green livery with Speed Whiskers
- Comprises Car Nos. E51221 (DMBS) + E563379 (DTCL)
- Destination blinds for Hexham and Newcastle
- Accessory Pack
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Powerful 3 Pole Motor with Flywheel
- Interior Detailing
- Directional Lighting
- SOUND FITTED - Fitted with a Zimo MX649N DDC Sound Decoder (plus a Zimo MX671N DCC decoder in the trailer vehicle) – See below for the function list
- Length 280mm
Analogue Users: Please note that normal load running sounds and any other automatic or randomised sounds will also operate when this model is used on analogue control (DC) straight from the box!