No. 319004 – BR Network SouthEast (Revised)
Class 319/0 No. 319004 in the colourful Network SouthEast (Revised) livery of red, white and blue as the units would have been when fresh into traffic, this model is fitted with a Sprung Stone Faiveley pantograph.
The powerful coreless motor is coupled to a flywheel for smooth running, all of which is fitted into the underframe of the MSO vehicle meaning that all four vehicles have unobstructed interiors which are further enhanced by the interior lighting. What’s more, this Graham Farish model features switchable directional lighting, plus a pre-fitted speaker making it easy to add Sound.
Class 319 features
- Powerful Coreless motor
- Electrical pickup on all axles
- Sprung Pantograph
- Unobstructed interior view
- Integral conductive couplings between vehicles
- Multiple unit couplings at cab ends
- Directional & Internal lighting
- Next 18 DCC decoder socket