No. 319362 – Northern Rail
As new trains were acquired for Thameslink services, many 319s found work away from London including twenty 319/3s with Northern Rail. Following light refurbishment, the units were decorated in Northern Electrics livery as carried by No. 319362 which is fitted with a Sprung Brecknell Willis pantograph.
The powerful coreless motor is coupled to a flywheel for smooth running, all of which is fitted into the underframe of the MSO vehicle meaning that all four vehicles have unobstructed interiors which are further enhanced by the interior lighting. What’s more, this Graham Farish model features switchable directional lighting, plus a pre-fitted speaker making it easy to add Sound.
Class 319 features
- Powerful Coreless motor
- Electrical pickup on all axles
- Sprung Pantograph
- Unobstructed interior view
- Integral conductive couplings between vehicles
- Multiple unit couplings at cab ends
- Directional & Internal lighting
- Next 18 DCC decoder socket