These stunning O gauge models feature a very high level of detail including sprung buffers and couplings. These models look great on any O gauge layout from small shunting layouts to large mainline stations.
- Diecast Chassis
- Compensation beam for smooth running
- Injection moulded body and detail parts
- Sprung metal buffers
- Sprung couplings
- Externally braced
- Diecast open spoke wheels with blackened steel tyres.
- Wheels suitable for fine standard track
- Expertly applied livery
- RCH 1887 Specification
- 7 plank body—side door only
- 7 plank body with end door has separately applied operating bar
- Axle boxes and brake shoes embossed with the word “Gloucester”
- Brake gear on one side