Expected July 2021
The MJA bogie ballast wagon was introduced in 2003 and was designed for the transportation of minerals, aggregates and spoil. The wagon was operated exclusively by Freightliner Heavy Haul Limited and has a maximum carrying capacity of 101 tonnes with a tare weight of 23 tonnes. The length over the buffers is 14 metres. GBRF have now taken ownership of a number of these wagon sets.
- Twin wagon set complete with coupling bar
- Finely moulded body with many separately added details
- Finely applied livery with accurately printed detail
- Profiled wheels
- NEM pockets with self-centring couplings
- Available in original Freightliner livery and new GBRF livery