These stunning O gauge models feature a very high level of detail including sprung buffers and couplings. These models look great on any O gauge layout from small shunting layouts to large mainline stations.
These model 5 Plank Wagons are modelled on two designs, one based on a 9' wheelbase with a capacity of 10 tons and one based on a 10' wheelbase with a 12 ton capacity.
- Diecast Chassis
- Sprung couplings
- Externally braced
- Sprung metal buffers
- RCH 1887 Specification
- Expertly applied livery
- 7 plank body—side door only
- Compensation beam for smooth running
- Wheels suitable for fine standard track
- Injection moulded body and detail parts
- Diecast open spoke wheels with blackened steel tyres
- 7 plank body with end door has separately applied operating bar
- Axle boxes and brake shoes embossed with the word "Gloucester"