The class 3F, also known as the Jinty, was based on the class 2441 developed by Henry Fowler in 1899. This class of locomotive was built between 1924 and 1931 and although it is a small locomotive it became one of the most used locomotive in British railway history. A total of 422 locomotives were built in this class and some of them still remain in preservation.
This model of the 3F "Jinty" locomotive features a die-cast chassis and running plate. It also features three link couplings and sprung buffers as standard which adds to the detail. A stunning model and set to be a great addition to any O gauge railway.
- 21 Pin DCC Ready
- Die-cast running plate
- Compensated die-cast chassis
- Die-cast and profiled wheels
- High level of separately applied detail
- Flickering fire light effect
- Removable cab roof for ease of posing your locomotive crew
- Sprung metal buffers
- Articulated screw coupling
- Push Pull fitted variants will be available
- Dapol’s proven motor and gearbox offering exceptional smooth performance and slow running capabilities
- Un-numbered to create your own locomotive