|Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7 Honestone Street
Tel - +44 (0) 1237 423453
1. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order, but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an error in any said price. Please note that prices advertised are VAT- inclusive and any customers ordering to non-European Union will have The VAT (currently at 20%)deducted Literature is not subject to tax and therefore the non-EU price is as shown.
2. Pictures on the site are to be used only as a guide. From time to time manufacturers may change colours or other details of their products. We advise any customer who is unsure of the product(s) they intend ordering to contact us prior to placing an order so a member of our sales team may assist (see 9. below).
3. Delivery of goods will be Via Royal Mail first class post for items under 2 Kilo. Heavier items are despatched via various carriers. Items out of stock will be placed on back order and supplied/charged when available, unless otherwise requested when placing an order. New items will be supplied as soon as stock becomes available. Any item on back order can be cancelled at any time.
4 Mainland UK orders are charged at cost although those below a value of £10.00 will incur a small orders handling charge of £2.00. There is a standard inland postage charge of £3.95. Overseas customers are charged carriage at cost. VAT will not be charged on orders sent outside the European Union. We will not be liable for any duty or import taxes that may occur. Please note that carriage is calculated primarily by weight, the heavier the items ordered, the higher the carriage charge will be.
5. Full payment must be made in advance of delivery by: Visa/ Delta, MasterCard, Switch or American Express. We do not accept payment by Diners Club, and some debit cards may not be useable for mail order transactions. We also accept PayPal.
If it is not possible to pay by any of the above methods please place your order by writing to
Osborns Models, 7 Honestone Street, Bideford, North Devon, EX39 2DL
Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to Osborns Models. Payment Cards will not be charged until the goods are ready for despatch. Where part orders are sent, only the value of that despatch will be charged to your card. If a payment is made and subsequently dishonoured, a charge of £20 will be levied.
6. For security reasons, when placing an order, you must give your full name, address and postcode, which must be the same as that held by the payment card company.
7. Except for special orders (see 3), goods purchased from us may be returned within ten days of receipt for a refund, providing you have notified us in writing of your intention to return items in person, by post or by e-mail within these ten days. The goods must be returned to the above address and the cost of packing and returning any goods will be at the customer’s expense. A handling charge may be levied to cover our outbound shipping costs. Please use a suitable service when returning goods, as we cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost in transit. We must receive goods within 14 days of receipt, and any goods returned must be received by us in the condition they where received by the customer. Sealed boxes and packages such as plastic or metal kits must be unopened, clear bags with header cards must be intact, goods will only be refunded if they are in the condition that they were received. A full refund will be made within 28 days of the goods being received back by us, less any carriage charge if delivery was outside the UK This condition does not affect your rights on the return of faulty goods.
8. Orders placed on the website are processed with as little delay as reasonably possible. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that further instructions from customers will be acted upon. We advise any customer who is unsure of the product(s) they intend ordering to contact us prior to placing an order so a member of our sales team may assist.
9. Any details held will be used only by OSBORNS MODELS and will not be passed on to any other parties. Occasionally we may send you details of special offers, promotions or new price lists. If you would rather not be part of any of these direct mailings, please state this when ordering.