Steam locomotive class 043 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn. Model with oil firing.
The steam locomotives, also known as the "Jumbo" for their strong traction power, were used with great success in almost all of Germany and in many other European countries.
The locomotives reached a top speed of 80 km / h in forward gear and 50 km / h in reverse gear. Some of these already very powerful locomotives recorded yet another performance increase to 2100 hp (1546 kW) with the Deutsche Bundesbahn, when they were converted in 1955 to oil firing. The oil-fired locomotives of the DB led from 1968 to the class designation 043.
- Mold variant with ÜK driver's cab
- Running metal boards and skirt
- Central driven axle with low wheel flanges
- Unobstructed view through the boiler and the chassis
- Electrical pick ups on both Locomotive and Tender
- The locomotive is used to haul heavy goods trains
- Next18 DCC Socket