A very long lived G.W.R. design from the 1890's which could be seen right up until BR days. The 9 tank versions were to be found anywhere on the system where gas lit trains terminated (and no mains gas was available) or for recharging restaurant car tanks. The Cordon would be parked in a convenient siding and connected up to a local pie system. Depending on the gas used, these wagons would be replaced every few days.
A mixed media, laser etched Craftsman kit requires assembly and painting to complete
- Osborns exclusive dark brown wheels.
- Turned brass buffers
- NEM coupling pockets and hooks