Not yet released----- expected end June 2021
This kit is a model of the 27ft LMS Tube Wagon D.1675 of which 950 were built between 1925 and 1936. The first 450 were allocated random numbers of which the first 350 did not have the 'merchandise door' with the slope at the bottom to assist with sack truck loading. It is this version that is modelled.
Livery all over originally was LMS Grey including the buffers and buffer beams. Other parts of the chassis were painted all over black. Some bodies were repainted in bauxite.
This complete CRAFTSMAN kit contains:-
- laser etched and cut micro ply parts including interior detail.
- Osborns turned brass buffers
- NEM coupler pockets
- Osborns short NEM coupling hooks
- Osborns exclusive 'rusty' hardlon wheels
- Paint mask fo the lettering.
Only glue and paint required to finish and transfers if prefered