Pan Pastel Weathering Powders
PanPastel Colors offer many advantages:
- Super-blendable: the pan format and their ultra-soft formulation means that PanPastel Colors blend beautifully for an infinite palette of colors.
- Paintable: for the first time ever artists can apply and mix (dry) pastel color like paint
- Instant: no drying or preparation time needed. Simply lift the color using a Sofft Tool to start painting immediatel
- Easy: no solvents, water or other special mediums are required – use PanPastel colors “dry” for the benefits of wet paint without the hassle.
- Erasable: PanPastel is a very forgiving medium to use – use any eraser to correct mistakes or remove the color. An eraser can also be used to create highlights and for subtractive drawing techniques.
- Versatile: compatible with other artist’s media and almost any art & craft surface (even thin delicate papers as there is no bleed-through or buckling because PanPastel is dry color).
- Control: using Sofft Tools it is easy to control the color, and to achieve a wide variety of marks and effects
- Very low dust: for a cleaner, more pleasant working environment. Generating less waste.