The LMS built 2,050 of these wagons between 1923 and 1926. The company had a huge cattle traffic varying from local trips to market, to block trains of imported Irish cattle. The fleet would have been kept fully utilised, and indeed were still in use into the early 1960s. The transportation of cattle in the UK ceased in the mid seventies.
This kit contains all parts necessary to construct one of these vehicles, including wheels and brass bearings. The moulded parts are well produced making construction of the kit a pleasure to do. Full assembly instructions are included and will guide the modeller step by step.