LNER 12ton 5 Plank Open Wagon
Introduced in 1938, these wagons (diagram 1/120) were used for general traffic until the early 1970s. Being equipped with the vacuum brake, they were suitable for express goods services. These finely moulded plastic wagon kits come complete with pin point axle wheels and bearings. Glue and paint will be required, along with appropriate transfers. Additional parts to enable the vehicle to be modelled incorporating modifications made to the prototypes during their working life are included where appropriate.