BLS Cargo Series 475 multi-system electric locomotive with the advertising slogan "The Alpinists" or "The Alpinists"
Electric locomotive in metal design, with digital decoder mfx / DCC and extensive sound functions. Special motor, centrally installed. 4 axles driven by gimbal. Traction tires. Depending on the direction of travel, the three-light peak signal and 2 red taillights, conventional operation, digitally switchable. Peak signal on locomotive side 2 and 1 each separately digitally switched off. If the peak signal on both locomotive sides is switched off, then bilateral function of the double A light. Illumination with warm white and red light emitting diodes (LED). 4 mechanically functioning roof pantographs.
- One-time series
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally switchable functions. The respective number depends on the used control unit.
- Sound electronics
- Three-light peak signal and two red tail lights alternating with the direction of travel
- three-light peak signal front and rear
- Chassis and construction of the locomotive made of metal
- Close coupling and coupler pocket according to NEM
- Class: Re475
- Livery: BLS Cargo
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 218mm